Terms and conditionsthings you need to know
- Owner and responsible for the web: Elena García Cebrián
- Business name: ELE Online Spanish
- ID: 47083580g
- Address: Sant Alexandre 29, ático 08031 Barcelona (Spain)
- Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page outlines the legal terms and conditions between users and Elena García Cebrián as the owner of this website. By accessing https://www.eleonlinespanish.com or purchasing any of the services offered on this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eleonlinespanish obeys the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data (referred to as LOPD, its initials in Spanish) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Intellectual property rights
Eleonlinespanish owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You may not modify or copy any content on this website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media
- selling or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
The purpose of this site is to assist you in developing your language skills or marketing your teaching business. However, each case is different, and what works for some might not work for others (for a variety of reasons). I make an effort to adapt every lesson or consulting lesson to each individual’s needs, objectives and interests. Nevertheless, each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
NO REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, FITNESS, EFFECTIVENESS OR APPLICABILITY OF ANY STRATEGY, INFORMATION OR ADVICE DETAILED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE NOR IS ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY MADE REGARDING OUTCOMES ACHIEVED BY APPLYING THE STRATEGIES, INFORMATION AND ADVICE PROVIDED HEREIN.
I do not offer legal advice for setting up a business or any matter regarding taxes. For this, you should speak with a legal professional.
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Eleonlinespanish be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Eleonlinespanish from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Services on this website:
-Online Spanish lessons
-Online English lessons
-Online consulting sessions for teachers in Spanish
-Online consulting sessions for teachers in English
- Payments are made via PayPal.
- Payments are made in advance before the first lesson. Once the payment is received, the first lesson may be booked.
- Payments are not refunded if the student decides not to continue with the classes.
- All payments expire after 6 months.
- Fees changes will be notified in advance.
- Classes are booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Time changes and class cancellations are possible and free of charge if they are notified at least 24 hours in advance by email. If they are notified within 24 hours before the start of the class, the total amount of the class will be charged.
- Student’s absences will be charged.
FREE TRIAL LESSON
- The trial lesson is absolutely free of charge. It lasts around 30 minutes. The student is under no obligation whatsoever to take any more lessons after the trial one.
- If the student needs to change or cancel the trial lesson, it is requested that he/she notify it 24 hours in advance.
- If the student does not show up at the scheduled time for the free trial lesson, he/she will lose his/her right to have a free lesson and he/she will have to pay for the next lesson.
-Payments are made via PayPal.
-Payments are made in advance. Once the payment is received, the sesson may be booked.
-Payments are not refundable.
-Sessions are booked at least 24 hours in advance.
-Time and date changes are possible and free of charge if they are notified at least 24 hours in advance by email. If they are notified within 24 hours before the start of the class, the total amount of the session will be charged.
–Absences will be charged.
Variation of Terms.
Eleonlinespanish is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Spain, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts located in Barcelona for the resolution of any disputes.