Terms and conditionsthings you need to know
- Payments are made via PayPal, a safe way to pay with credit card or bank transfer.
- Payments are made in advance before the first lesson. Once the payment is received, the first lesson may be booked.
- Payments are not refunded if the student decides not to continue with the classes.
- All payments expire after 6 months.
- Fees changes will be notified in advance.
- Classes are booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Time changes and class cancellations are possible and free of charge if they are notified at least 24 hours in advance by email. If they are notified within 24 hours before the start of the class, the total amount of the class will be charged.
- Student’s absences will be charged.
FREE TRIAL LESSON
- The trial lesson is absolutely free of charge. It lasts around 30 minutes. The student is under no obligation whatsoever to take any more lessons after the trial one.
- If the student needs to change or cancel the trial lesson, it is requested that he/she notify it 24 hours in advance.
- If the student does not show up at the scheduled time for the free trial lesson, he/she will lose his/her right to have a free lesson and he/she will have to pay for the next lesson.
- Holidays will be notified at least 15 days in advance.